BRESSER Science Infinity Microscope
- Infinitely corrected optics
- Planachromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil)
- WF 10x eyepieces with large visual field (22mm)
- Köhler illumination with integrated luminous-field diaphragm
- Coaxial pinions for stage and focus adjustments
- Trinocular tube for attaching C mount cameras
- Durable 3W LED illumination (dimmable)
- Power supply unit: 5V, 1A
The New BRESSER Science Infinity is the new top of the range of the biology microscope series by BRESSER. It is based on infinitely corrected planachromatic objective lenses with superb image quality. Because of the modern design and optics the installation of accessories is very simple and one has many options. The WF 10x eyepieces offer a large visual field of 22mm and are also suitable for spectacle wearers. For protection purposes the eyepieces are rubber coated. The interpupillary distance can be adjusted from ca. 55mm to 75mm. Dioptre adjustments are possible with both eyepieces.
The bright and durable LED illumination is dimmable and also very practical for darkfield microscopy*. Very versatile power supply system via USB port and cable or mains adapter (both included).
The Full Köhler illumination is adjustable with the built-in luminous-field diaphragm and the vertically and horizontally adjustable Abbe condenser (numerical aperture 1.25, with iris diaphragm). An imprint of the different possible magnifications on the condenser makes the adjustment of the iris diaphragm very fast and precise.
Coaxial pinions drive the stage and focus which enables ergonomic operation of the microscope.
The trinocular tube enables the direct attachment of a c-mount camera or MikroCam.
*only with optional accessories