The DDMP 4-40x50 is the first V10 scope from DDoptics and is therefore particularly flexible in terms of application areas. The range of the ultra-modern 4-40x50 DDMP scope extends from 100 m to 1000 m. With a huge adjustment range of 33.2 MRAD -> 100 MOA, distances of up to 2000 m can be achieved and even more , but in the extreme range of the reticle adjustment, the magnification must be reduced to 20x for technical reasons. In the range between 100-1000 m, however, 40x magnification can also be used. The entire adjustment range can be reached in just 3 turns, which allows extremely fast changes to the most varied distances.
Limitation: At long distances, more than 1000 m, the alignment of the reticle must be adjusted to the outermost edge area. For technical reasons, the resolution of the image in this edge area of the optics is no longer high enough to achieve a 40x magnification. Here, the magnification must be reduced to 20x.
The TacA light unit is a perfectly balanced system with maximum dynamics. So only an extremely small point of light is visible. Intelligently controlled auto-off can also be selected on this scope.
- DDMP - DDoptics Match Precision
- Perfect for sports shooters
- The 33.2 MRAD adjustment range allows for extremely long shots
- Robust 34 mm tube
- Large tactical metal turrets (no plastic)
- Double scale
- ZéroStop at ASV
- Tactical 0.1 MRAD anti-click (1 cm / click)
- One turn= 10 MRAD
- New crosshair tacA on the 2nd picture plane
- Powerful parallax compensation 25-1000-∞
- 1 pair of matching lens caps
In the vertical position of the scope, the reticle switches off automatically after a short time!